Avant-garde Health enables hospitals and physicians to understand and improve their care processes, costs, and outcomes by utilizing technology and data analytics. We are a mission-driven business that grows out of the value-based health care research at Harvard Business School. We have raised over $17M, and are backed by General Catalyst, Fulcrum Equity Partners, Founder Collective, Tectonic Ventures, and Sparta Group. We are working with a number of the top hospitals in the country, and our customer net promoter score is +92.
We want you to join us in transforming health care delivery for decades to come. We’re excited to hire a person who wants to lead marketing for a health tech venture-backed startup. This person will work closely with the CEO and executive leaders on our go-to-market efforts. As we scale the business, this role could involve building out a team. We publish more research articles than almost any other health tech startup, and so we produce a lot of cutting edge content that we want the world to know about.
- Drive outbound and inbound lead generation for the business
- Maximize awareness and circulation of the company's research publications
- Generate press and PR
- Craft client stories into marketing and sales materials
- Refine our key messaging
- Help organize our annual summit, and participate in other events and conferences
- Manage our social media
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 7+ years marketing experience with at least 3 years marketing to or for hospitals, health systems, physicians and surgery centers
- Experience with modern B2B marketing methods
- Very entrepreneurial and excited to be self-reliant working in a fast-moving startup
- Metrics driven
- Creative, adaptable, and a committed learner--we are not looking for someone who feels like they already have all the answers
Apply For This Position