Avant-garde Health is in the market for a Product Manager to join our growing team and lead strategic initiatives related to making value-based healthcare a reality.
- Own major pieces of the product roadmap from market needs discovery and validation through design, engineering, and release
- Work with leadership to develop and manage long-term product strategy, including new market entry and the development of meaningful IP
- Source and lead co-development and co-innovation efforts with customers, partners, and other stakeholders
- Improve, refine and evolve procedures and tools in support of both internal product development and customer engagement
- Develop supporting plans for upcoming product releases and updates
- Contribute to core business development, sales, and operations (we’re a start-up!)
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated empathy, e.g., you’ve worked successfully in a variety of contexts with a variety of people
- Intuition for systems, e.g., you’ve created technical and / or people systems that are robust, scalable, and extensible
- See opportunity in complexity, e.g., you’ve driven complex projects with complex stakeholders
- Meaningful healthcare experience, e.g., as a clinician, administrator, service provider, product / vendor
- 3+ years of related experience. Prior product management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s required. Relevant graduate degree is preferred, e.g., MS, MD, MPH
If you'd like to learn more, please email: andrew[-at-]avantgardehealth.com.