We partner with healthcare providers (e.g., hospitals) to optimize long-term patient outcomes and costs. We’re doing this by creating tools to expose and influence the discrete decisions that shape each patient’s path through our healthcare system. In practice, this translates to working with (ahem) significant clinical, financial, and operational datasets to model, analyze, and inform the provision of care.
We’re venture-backed, have real revenue, and need to scale every aspect of the business.
All this in mind, we’re in the market for an entrepreneurial, full-stack Software Engineer to help design and execute on every aspect of our software platform.
0 – 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Interested in designing and building solid, data-intensive software
- Technology agnostic (but have some opinions)
- Meaningful experience across the stack with most of the below:
- OO backend languages / frameworks (e.g., Python / Django, Scala / Play)
- Cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS) and automation tools (e.g., Puppet, Docker)
- Database design and tuning (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Stored Procedure)
- Data processing tools (e.g., Spark, Kafka, Hadoop)
- Relevant educational background and / or work experience
- Ideally some demonstrated experience in healthcare
If you want to learn more, please email: andrew[-at-]avantgardehealth.com and tell us why you’re a great fit.