Sr. Director of Customer Success
Avant-garde Health enables hospitals and physicians to understand and improve their care processes, costs, and outcomes by utilizing technology and data analytics. We are a mission-driven business that was created out of the value-based health care research at Harvard Business School. We have raised over $17M and are backed by General Catalyst, Fulcrum Equity Partners, Founder Collective, Tectonic Ventures, and Sparta Group. We are working with many of the top hospitals across the country, and our customer net promoter score is +92.
We are excited to hire a Customer Success executive who will serve as an integral part of our team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing technology company where your talent, skills, and experience are appreciated and rewarded.
- Drive customer engagement
- Conduct virtual and in-person executive business reviews with customer decision makers to build relationships, understand priorities, and win new business (estimated 2 trips per month).
- Lead renewal, upsell, and referral efforts, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Organize cross-customer events like webinars and round-table discussions to boost engagement.
- Act as a key point of contact and manage a portfolio of customers.
- Evolve and document a standardized customer success playbook, including a customer journey map and customer-facing collateral for on-boarding and ongoing client management.
- Track CS core metrics, assess customer health, and implement action plans to improve engagement.
- Track and analyze customer promotion through Net Promoter Score surveys
- Lead internal CS discussions, provide written updates to leadership and prepare quarterly board materials.
- Liaise with sales team to plan renewals, upsells, and referrals.
- Collaborate with marketing on customer case studies, webinars, and whitepapers.
- Work with product team to gather feedback and align product roadmap with customer goals and priorities.
- Healthcare delivery or management consulting experience with a focus on analytics, strategy, and change management.
- Expert in manipulating and synthesizing data; an undergraduate or graduate degree in a quantitative discipline or MBA preferred.
- Business background with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent executive-level presentation and communication skills.
- Track record of working with clients to address roadblocks and achieve results
- Experience in sales and contract negotiations a plus.
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enjoys a fast-paced start-up culture and wearing multiple hats (e.g. as both an individual contributor and team coach)
This is a Boston-based position where you'll be able to enjoy a combination of work-from-home and in-office balanced schedule. Come join our growing team!
Apply For This Position